Tuesday, September 27, 2011

To use classroom 2.0 widen our classroom

I always feel grateful to today’s world, the formal ways of learning had already been changed by web more and more. Classroom 2.0 is an open, free and community-supported network which welcome everyone who is interested in web 2.0 and social media in education. As I opened the page EFL CLASSROOM 2.0. I saw a neat, organized social network page, I decide to join in this big interesting community as soon as I open it. Here I can share my learning and teaching experience with each other, of course including many knowledgable and experienced good teacher. The resources I can get from here are videos, pictures, articles, technical tools and so forth. And the resources are free, they are all contributed by volunteer members. So generous! I can even listen to the music that provided by the web while I’m reading some members’ blogs. Through this enjoyable way, learning is not boring anymore. Thus I have a great opportunity to meet EFL teachers all over the world. The information here updates very fast, if I have questions about teaching, for example classroom management, I could raise questions here and have members contribute their ideas. Sometimes, only one word may solve your problem last for month. Teaching foreign language is a worldwide work, teaching in different countries can have totally different situations, when I read the blogs and watch the videos in this website, I was learning the things not exist in the book. That's exact the magic of social network, the world becomes small.

1 comment:

  1. Social networking can really help us as teachers. The more we share the better teachers we become.

    ReplyDelete